Thursday, October 4, 2018

students and alcohol

From: chaplain.cowspan@gmx.co.uk
To: head_porter.cowspan@gmx.co.uk

Dear Wat,

I'm just mailing before I go to bed - I invited students for a gender and oppression seminar, and we had a stimulating discussion over several hours. 

One student mentioned that a female student in his corridor had gotten drunk and had been taken to hospital by a Street Pastor. It was the opinion of the ad-hoc committee that constructed itself around the issue that there exists the possibility of offence being caused to students who do not wish to discuss Christianity for whatever reason. They asked me to pass onto you the request that students who find themselves having drunk more than they'd intended to phone the Lodge, and the Lodge call them a taxi and pay for it, getting the money back from the students when they surface.

I've seen students rather too far gone to be able to do this, but thought I'd pass on the request.

By the way, any word on how the Buttery referendum went?

With respect

Chas

Charlotte Chidzedze
Chaplain
Cowspan College
Vachepont Parva

No comments:

Post a Comment