Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Re: Notice of forthcoming Referendum

From: deputy_head_porter.cowspan@gmx.co.uk
To: head_porter.cowspan@gmx.co.uk
Refer: Notice of forthcoming Referendum

Dear Wat,

I'm not happy at all about this referendum. Between you and me, and we have spoken about this a lot, there's far too many here who think they have the right to lord it over us, and sometimes the ones born with tin spoons in their mouths are worse than the ones with silver spoons. This is just some idiots playing politics by calling a referendum when they really know the result. With my history, I'll be suspended again, just for voting.

There aren't even any vegans on College Council! That lot are just leveraging a minority to create a problem where no problems existed, just to let their charges practice spitting in the eyes of the working class. I'm not even giving this rigged vote respectability by voting in it.

Sorry for mouthing off, I think I need a drink! You in?

Best regards

Ricky

Ricky O'Callaghan
Deputy Head Porter
Cowspan College
Vachepont Parva

No comments:

Post a Comment