Thursday, September 20, 2018

See me

From: bursar.cowspan@gmx.co.uk
To: deptuty_head_porter.cowspan@gmx.co.uk
CC: head_porter.cowspan@gmx.co.uk
Refer: Re: Notice of Forthcoming Referendum

Dear Ricky,

I am writing on behalf of all those of us who did not have the luck to be born a duchess or princess. You increase diversity by your presence as Deputy Head Porter, and I am surprised that you are opposed to my efforts to increase diversity further by ensuring that those who identify as humane towards their fellow creatures do not feel excluded from the Buttery, hence the referendum.

I believe you are performing a first-aid teaching session tomorrow morning. You should be finished by 11.30 then, so please come to see me at that time.

As a former Lepston Estate pupil, or "leper" as you might recognise the term, I feel the need keenly to increase diversity throughout all College structures, especially as we go forward into a year where we are working harder than ever to fight oppression on campus.

I look forward to seeing you.

Tamsin

Tamsin Unwin-Harris
Bursar
Cowspan College
Vachepont Parva

No comments:

Post a Comment